Capitol Hill is a tough place to learn the hard and fast truths about reporting the news as an independent journalist in the era of misinformation. Student groups, particularly eighth grade through high school, will appreciate the insights of what inspirational phrases such as “make it happen” and “fake it ’til you make it” are really like in practice, and the many mistakes that are likely made, (sometimes on Capitol Hill in front of all the cameras). Students will appreciate hearing about some of the humiliating mistakes that adult professionals can make, and the poignant lessons learned, and how these missteps often lead to big successes. But most importantly, students will gain insights about how to find the courage to step into the unknown outside their comfort zones, and make their dreams come true.
- Many inspirational & helpful tips shared with students that will help make them feel bold enough to reach for their own goals
- How to create excellent daily habits that will increase student confidence
- “Art of Making Mistakes” that will infuse students with confidence rather than frustration and despair when they stumble along the way to their goals
- Instructor: Journalist, Author & Screenwriter, Noreen Wise
- Acclaim from those who’ve attended Ms. Wise’s workshops around the country
- Inquire Today!
© Copyright 2018 – 2020. All Rights Reserved.